2013/1/26 Benoit Germain <bnt.germain@gmail.com>

2013/1/26 Liao Yu Lei <dualface@gmail.com>
I would like to ask how to embed LuaLanes ?

Besides compiling Lanes C source files with your project you'll need to embed lanes.lua. Then manually call luaopen_core() then load and run lanes.lua. Maybe lanes.lua would have to be tweaked so as not to use require() to load lanes_core.

I can't be more specific as I haven't tried it, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Hi,

Just to say that I should be able to submit something to ease Lanes embedding pretty soon now.

Regards,

--
Benoit.