On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> We got pretty far with KopiLuaInterface [1], which is the combination
> of the pure C# implementation KopiLua with LuaInterface.

KopiLuaInterface is a great project, thanks for the recommendation.
I mostly share the same motivation with KopiLuaInterface, and also with my personal interest on Lua implementation, especially on version 5.2 :)

> It is important to get the standard library working properly - KopiLua
> implements some necessary bits in C# and not all of this code works
> properly, e.g. if you test against Lua TestMore [2] 's Lua test suite
> (which is _very_ useful!)

Thanks! This is very useful, I'll try it out.
For now I have managed to make the language core features work properly, and most standard libraries work just fine.
(except the string, os, debug lib which are not crucial for our game project)

arnan.