On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM, LuNan Sheng <shenglunan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of translating Lua bytecodes into MSIL running directly on .NET VM,
> it runs a Lua VM on .NET VM. So Lua code could be loaded at runtime, and it
> maybe an advantage over other script languages for Unity3D.

We got pretty far with KopiLuaInterface [1], which is the combination
of the pure C# implementation KopiLua with LuaInterface.

It is important to get the standard library working properly - KopiLua
implements some necessary bits in C# and not all of this code works
properly, e.g. if you test against Lua TestMore [2] 's Lua test suite
(which is _very_ useful!)

steve d.

[1] https://github.com/gfoot/kopiluainterface
[2] http://fperrad.github.com/lua-TestMore/