2013/1/8 Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com>:
> if your Lua script can't run without the GPL part, then it must be GPL'ed too

Just curious, what's the definition of "run"? I mean, just the program
can bootstrap? even if it can not do anything?

e.g. if we don't have GPL part, my program show a prompt and exit, is
that the means of "run"?

or, if we don't have GPL part, my program just as normal but simply
doesn't work, is that the means of "run"?

so, if that's not the mean of "run", then if my program can not work
just because a bug (but not because of GPL part), is that means "not
run" and my code should be GPL'ed?

--
regards,
Xavier Wang.