2012/12/7 KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com>:

> Looks neat and tidy, very promising. Lua 5.2 support would be the icing on
> the cake... (A 5.2 update for ChunkSpy/ChunkBake is a bit low priority for
> me right now.) But I suppose most games out there are not using 5.2 and so
> there is no urgency for that at the moment...
>
> You are cordially invited to add your tool to
>   http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaTools
> :-) :-)

I've just visited the Wiki page, and can report that the author
added LAT there, with the most recent GitHub entry "19 days ago"
and 5.2 support now in.

All that we need now is ANoFrillsIntroToLua52VMInstructions.pdf,
or maybe just this:

   1. A new Section 15 comparing Lua 5.1.5 and 5.2.1.
   2. An explanation of the relation to `luac -l -l`.
      Especially the negative arguments printed by the
      latter.