2012/12/18 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:

> Well, it's a one-module general-purpose library; cats will get mixed
> up with dogs.  Does occur to me that Array should be given its own
> module however.

Yes. Containing `split` and `wrap`, which mesh well with Array.
Containing some tree functions, like `flatten`, which takes
{{1,2,{3,4}},5} to {1,2,3,4,5}.  Containing `structured_like`
(or some better name) which does the opposite.  Plus more,
but we can talk about it once the project gets under way.

I've analyzed to myself why I felt much more enthusiastic
about Microlight in February than I do now.  It's simple: I've
been off Python for ten months longer.  I don't  feel a need
for e.g. `class`, `callable`, `map` and `filter` any more. I find it
more readable to write the equivalent in plain Lua.  The jury
is still out on `range`.

Dirk