On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Harley Laue <losinggeneration@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't have any problem running the examples for luar (updated and using:
> import github.com/aarzilli/golang/lua)

That is good news, since really the whole point was luar and I would
prefer not to look after yet another project )

The desired goal is enabling the use of channels from Lua and so
forth;  a Lua coroutine scheduler that plays nice with goroutines
would be first prize. But already the boilerplate needed to get Go and
Lua talking is much reduced.  Naturally using reflection does incur
some extra runtime cost, but often that's acceptable.

steve d.