On 12/11/2012 12:35 PM, steve donovan wrote:
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Harley Laue <losinggeneration@gmail.com> wrote:
First off, from what I've looked at, this looks great. Would you have any
issue with me getting some of your golua work pushed into aarzilli's fork
(it seems to me to be the most actively maintained)?
That seems like a Good Thing - feel vaguely embarrassed that there's
17 forks of that repo!  The crucial change needed is creating those C
closures that wrap Go functions.
I already had the work done. I was just waiting for your blessing before issuing a pull request :)
https://github.com/aarzilli/golua/pull/3

Also, this may be a good candidate to post to the go-nuts mailing list as
well.
That's the idea.  I'm tracking down some issues on 64-bit Linux first.
  The other thing about this version of golua is that it uses the Go
build system, no makefiles.
I didn't have any problem running the examples for luar (updated and using: import github.com/aarzilli/golang/lua)