Hi,

I am new to this list, so my apologies if the same question was asked.
(couldn't find a way to do some search on archived messages)

I have been trying to learn about the lua itself (the implementation of the language), and I quickly found out that I am not productive on terminal using gdb and emacs.

So, I was wondering how to set up development environment/tools etc (I am on Mac OS X) as you work on the language itself.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Karl