Hi Jorge,

>> I see a "wxlua28_2.8.12.2-1_i386.deb" file... This means it will not work on
>> 64 bits?
>
> It should work on 64bit system; it will use dependencies built for
> 32bit system though. I'll confirm this later today on 64bit Linux
> Mint.

There is a better way; I already have both 32bit and 64bit wxlua on
launchpad, so you can use the following:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:zerobranestudio/zerobranestudio
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wxlua28

get ZeroBraneStudio from the repository and run: bash ./zbstudio.sh

Paul.

ZeroBrane Studio - slick Lua IDE and debugger for Windows, OSX, and
Linux - http://studio.zerobrane.com/