Hi Tom,

> The ZeroBrane site has no link to download the Linux version.

You can get the latest version from the repository and run "bash
./zbstudio.sh" (or use CMake build file in the build/ directory).
Running zbstudio.sh the first time will install the dependencies and
then run the IDE (tested on Ubuntu and Mint versions of Linux, but
should work anywhere with deb packaging support). I'll have a packaged
shell archive when the next version (0.33) is out.

Paul.

ZeroBrane Studio - slick Lua IDE and debugger for Windows, OSX, and
Linux - http://studio.zerobrane.com/