Hi Oliver,

Yes I would like to see it, but please explain something which I am still having an issue understanding what is the role of Lua with openresty I thought it is to write extended directives etc. For the server not dynamic web pages and content. I wish to generate primarily JSON but still it seems like I need CGI.

TIA,
george