On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK... so since this list is (with few exceptions) rejecting my ideas
> hysterically and - dare I say it - fascistically... the reason surely must
> be that you have YOUR OWN next big thing.
> [..snip..]]
>
> Stefan

Stefan,
let me share my view on why people on lua-l  ignore/reject your
ideas/postings. Let say, you came up with the greatest idea (after the
sliced bread), created a prototype and demonstrated it and everyone
loves the idea. Next, you ask people to join you in helping you
develop it further. And here comes the problem. From your own postings
to this list it is crystal clear that collaborating with you in any
meaningful way is next to impossible. Whenever someone voices a
dissenting opinion, you personally attack and insult them. A sign of a
rude and immature behavior. It does not surprise me at all that people
on this list are less than enthusiastic to joint your club despite the
fact that some of your ideas could be genuinely brilliant.

--Leo--

P.S. The purpose of me writing this note is not to feed a troll. I
hope that Stefan could get the point.