On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:39:40 +0300
Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What about tekUI?
> > http://tekui.neoscientists.org/
>
> Thank you, I've completely forgotten about this one. A quick look at
> the src/ directory shows reveals two directories named
> display_directfb and display_x11, which means no GTK. Dead or not,
> it's probably worth a try.

Thank you all for your interest. It's not dead, just suspended. I've
got too much work at the moment. Presently all I can do is to keep it
in a working or semi-working state.

I invite everybody who is interested to get into it and to continue
development, and of course I'd be pleased to be help if difficult
problems arise.

Please note that I may profit from your work in that I got a request
for a rather complex user interface on custom hardware, for which I
shall provide the graphics stack beginning at the hardware level. If
this project comes to realization, I will do this using tekUI, and for
this I'd have to pick up development anyway.

Regards,

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Jungstr. 2, 10247 Berlin,