On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Bogdan Marinescu
<bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> that wxWidgets might be a bit too "heavy" for RPi, almost on par with
> Qt or GTK. IUP, on the other hand ... I'm still looking at this, but
> I'd be very happy to hear what other people think.

Is GTK so heavy? _Particularly_ if the rest of the desktop leans on
it, so that the libraries are usually loaded.

(I'd imagine that Raspbian (the hard-float rebuild) uses GTK for its desktop)

I'd be happy if someone makes IUP easier to build ;)

steve d.