On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Fernando Ariznavarreta Fdez.
<ariznaf@ingdes.org> wrote:
> I knew about Mono, but I had no idea that it could be used for developing
> under iOS or Android.

Yeah, I must say I prefer C# to Java.  It has long passed being a
'Java clone' and has been good in forcing Java to modernize.

> But as long as I know LuaInterface seems to work only in the Windows world
> and CLR.

We're working on it ;)

> It seems you have to develop the UI entirely to the native UI classes, but
> you can reuse other parts of the code.

That is probably a good way to organize an application, so that the
GUI part is relatively small and contains no 'business logic'.

steve d.