On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Jorge <xxopxe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have tried lua-inspect but it gives me too many things than I need.
>> maybe some tools can replace luac and can produce warnings about e.g.
>> globals.

That's very true - an amazing tool.  You might like Textadept with
lua-inspect integration, since it's pure Lua with a small C core. TA
does split views and feels very Emacs-y, but with a sensible extension
language. It's also Scintilla-based, and  should take a determined
person a weekend or two to integrate lua-inspect.

steve d.