On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'd offer Toulouse, but for the 24th and 25th of November again ­I think
>>> co-hosting with a larger Open Source event really is a bonus, plus it
>>> helps with the logistics in general- and I am not sure it would be
>>> compatible with the fact that Lua Workshop would be held only a few days
>>> after :/
>
> Only me and Benjamin are interested? Everyone else going to US? Marc?

Benjamin, maybe it would help to set up a threshold of some kind, to
finally resolve the matter. I suggest to create a pre-registration
page on Wiki for the Europe Lua Meetup 2012 (to give it a work name),
and declare that you're interested in organizing it if no less than N
people would be interested to attend (and set a deadline for that).

(As a backup, if Toulouse event fails to organize, I'm thinking about
slapping together some Lua event in Moscow in autumn... the main
problem would be visa support, it looks like visas would be most
costly and time consuming thing both for participants and for
organizers... have to do more research on that.)

Alexander.