	Hi Marc and Matthew

On Mon, 21 May 2012, Matthew Wild wrote:
On 21 May 2012 20:03, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
Is anyone maintaing this piece of software?  LuaLDAP from the Kepler project, that is.

As I understand it, no. I also have an interest in it (various LDAP
modules for Prosody use it). I would love to see it gain an active
maintainer - and may have some contributions to make too.
	I used to be the maintainer, but I cannot test it anymore (I
used to test it against an LDAP server which is not installed anymore).
And I am not a user of LDAP anyway.  So I think it would be better
maintained by someone else.  Please tell me if you need any help but I
hadn't touched that code for years!

	Regards,
		Tomás