On May 15, 2012, at 14:20 , Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> We think the Toulouse proposal very attractive, but we would prefer
> the workshop in the US this year, if possible...

FWIW, if it is in the US, you may want to nudge it ahead or back a week as
Nov 24-25th is Thanksgiving Day weekend.

But perhaps the date was only meant for the Toulouse proposal. I hadn't
paid attention to the thread because I wasn't sure if I could come up with
a good enough argument to get Adobe to send me to France.  ;o)

Dan Tull
Adobe