Hi,

It's now been a month or so since the last discussions around the organization of the Lua Workshop 2012.
It seems there was kind of a weak consensus of the Toulouse location in general, with a few people being concerned with the co-location with another event. As I said already, having the workshop as part of a larger conference is for the best IMO: more visibility, better facilities, … while keeping the ability to have "private" Lua social events and stuff… For people worried by the date, I don't think late November would statistically mean bad weather vs. something earlier in fall.

In order to move forward on this topic, I'd like to propose to the community to start taking in charge the organization of the event for the 24th and/or 25th of November. We need to start looking for sponsors and stuff and TBH, the sooner the better.
If there's no consensus by the end of May, I think we'll have to skip the Toulouse opportunity for this year :)

Looking forward to having your feedback
Cheers,
Benjamin.