On 24 April 2012 22:30, Jorge <xxopxe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I give up on innovating.
> Now someone is going to tell me my idea of somehow tracking references
> between webpages for cataloging purposes is "described" somewhere.

By no means did I mean to discourage anyone in innovating :) I just
wanted to provide you with some examples of what has been done
already, so that you could look at how such thing could be
implemented. For instance I would love a simple to use persistence API
that would transparently load/save a Lua table (possibly recursively)
as it is used in Lua.

For example, in Perl you can "tie" a hash to an external file (usually
some kind of key-value DB), and you continue to use the hash as usual,
except that everything is also saved and looked up from the database.