On Apr 24, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Coda Highland wrote:

> Ugh, why SQLite? I like SQLite for relational data, don't get me
> wrong, but you'd be much better off using Kyoto Cabinet (if GPL3 is
> not an issue) or Tokyo Cabinet (if it is) because those are MUCH more
> appropriate for this kind of data and many orders of magnitude faster.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/PersistentTablesSqlite
Last edited January 6, 2007 3:26 am GMT

http://fallabs.com/mikio/profile.html
2007-08-12	released the initial version of Tokyo Cabinet
2009-12-26	released the initial version of Kyoto Cabinet

Besides, I wrote the PersistentTablesSqlite code to test LuaSQLite3!