On 23 April 2012 20:02, sergei karhof <karhof21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >From one of the comments on the osnews.com article I have just
> discovered something that explains why Lua OS has not taken off, and
> why we should probably not expect much from this guy. They posted the
> link to his personal website (not the Lua OS one, another), just have
> a look and decide for yourself

I don't think personal attacks are relevant to evaluating someone's
technical expertise or dedication. I'm sure that every one of us had
other interests that others would sneer at, but that usually reveals
the narrow-mindedness of the sneerer, not of the attacked party.

I'm sure I have interests that anyone could sneer at as I have a very
wide range of interests outside the normal stuff they taught you in
school. But I still smash rocks.

Personally I haven't tried the LuaOS project, so I can't comment on
its technical merit or prospects. If you have done so and have
experience with using it or developing it, please share your
experiences with us, based on your technical judgment. If you just
hate weirdos then maybe you're in the wrong company here ;)

Thanks

"In the name of tolerance we must retain the right not to tolerate the
intolerant" :)