>From one of the comments on the osnews.com article I have just
discovered something that explains why Lua OS has not taken off, and
why we should probably not expect much from this guy. They posted the
link to his personal website (not the Lua OS one, another), just have
a look and decide for yourself:

http://www.improveyourlife.de/          (no comment)

Seriously, folk, apart from this guy, the idea of a Lua-friendly
operating environment is not bad at all. I really wish someone (else)
will start considering taking it further (not necessarily by coding
the OS in Lua...)