Hi Peter,

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Peter Drahoš <drahosp@gmail.com> wrote:
This would be more than welcome. I prefer to build SciTE directly, in fact it is already planed for the 1.0 release[1]. However my experience with lua-gdb and scite-debug is limited.

pd

This is looking GREAT! Can't wait to try it on Linux (as well as Windows).

Is/can 0MQ (libzmq) be added to the batteries list please?

Thanks again for all your effort. Once this goes stable. I will gladly volunteer to make Lua For Windows installer use this. In fact, if there are some other ideas for the what a "combined" installer would look like, I would be glad to merge/start a new one.
--
Regards,
Ryan