Am 03.04.12 22:21, schrieb Patrick Donnelly:
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
>> Am 03.04.12 20:40, schrieb Wesley Smith:
>>> Whatever happened to the idea of holding it in Boulder?
>>> wes
>>
>> Holding it in the US is a no-go for, well, at least me.  I would prefer
>> to hold it in a free country.
>
> Can we not policize the discussion? : /

It has to be politizied a bit if people suggest to hold the workshop in
a country that has border laws that are just insane.  We have to take
into account the fact that you are basically without any rights when
trying to enter the US of A as a non-citizen.  And you have to be aware
that when doing it in the US of A some people will not attend just for
this very reason.  I and Vera are such persons.

This is much less about politics, but about real harrassement at the US
border.