Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> writes:
>> Can we not policize the discussion? : /
>
> It has to be politizied a bit if...

If you can't travel to the U.S. then of course say so on the wiki as
Luiz mentioned.  If enough people also feel they cannot travel to the
U.S. then they'll also put that in their wiki note, and the workshop
will probably not be held there as a result.

Easy!

-miles

--
The car has become... an article of dress without which we feel uncertain,
unclad, and incomplete.  [Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media, 1964]