Henk Boom wrote:
> I'm using LuaJIT 2.0.0-beta9 that I've checked out from git. My system
> is Linux/x64 as well with a cpu that ubuntu lists as "Intel® Atom™ CPU
> 330 @ 1.60GHz × 4"

Well, I've got a Core2 E8400. But at this point CPU differences
shouldn't matter at all: the JIT compiler isn't invoked and the
interpreter is CPU-model-agnostic.

And I've tested with both the released beta9 and git HEAD. Same
(positive) result here.

> I'm not sure what to try at this point. I know that I have support for
> glCreateShader, since I've used it before in C/glut/glew programs. Is
> there some other information I could capture that might make it easier
> to debug the problem?

Try to recompile everything with debugging turned on and then set
a breakpoint at glCreateShader. You may have to wait for the
library to load and/or use the internal symbol name. Check the
argument it receives (in $rdi). Then set a breakpoint in the
calling frame and check the result it returns (in $rax).

--Mike