Henk Boom wrote:
> I've attached the smallest example I could put together. It's for
> linux and depends on glfw >= 2.7. Just make with proper paths in
> cflags/ldflags, then run init.lua though luajit.

Well, I've still got GLFW 2.6 here. So I had to comment out a
couple things to get it to work. This disables your OpenWindowHint
calls, though. And it doesn't properly print the GL version.

Anyway, here's the output:

--------
glfwInit	1
glfwOpenWindow	1
opengl version 0.0

this doesn't work
glCreateShader	1

this does
glCreateShader	2
--------

Since both calls to glCreateShader return non-zero handles, this
implies it actually _does_ work here on my machine (Linux/x64).

Maybe experiment with the OpenWindowHint calls?

--Mike