On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 4:41 AM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> LuaSocket has several forks. On GH there are at least two independent
>>> fork trees:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/sam-github/luasocket

That's ours.

>>> https://github.com/LuaDist/luasocket

LuaDist doesn't contain any changes to luasocket that I saw, so I
wouldn't call it a fork.

>> This project contains one more "fork":
>>
>> https://github.com/SierraWireless/luasched

Unfortunately, its a bit hard to see what they did, and whether it has
applicability outside of Sierra's context.

> Two more forks:
>
> http://code.matthewwild.co.uk/luasocket2-hg/
> https://bitbucket.org/liamdevine/luasocket_ipv6_lua_51_52

The second is an extension of the first, btw.

I've pulled both into sam-github (hg-support-ipv6 branch), though that
may not be obvious because of an open github bug in how they display
branches. They merge almost clean (both branches add getoption()
support, and while the changes aren't in conflict, the addition of
adjacent functions looks like a conflict to git). I'm hoping to find
time to do the merge in the next week or so.

Cheers,
Sam