On 09.03.2012 16:29, Leo Razoumov wrote:
I am using git and fossil. Fossil attracts me for the same reasons as
Lua does -- clean plain C  well written codebase, clean design, does a
lot starting from a little. Fossil combines version_system + wiki +
bug_tracker into a single executable that runs from command line or
CGI script.  Fossil effectively provides you with your personal
github.

BTW, As Miles shown above in the thread, there are great amount of remaining SVN projects "locked" by their users and partially by single participating developers to the SVN history model and his WebDav dialect.

IMHO, being Sqlite backed, Fossil is the right platform for providing really seamless and painless migration of these projects to DVCS following the DVCS as SVN Dav server approach [1] (reverse of SVN dictated one, applied already in git-svn/hgsubversion), but with explicit Sqlite (FossilDB tables) revision equivalence dictionaries/DAG linearization projections.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/andrewgodwin/heechee