I'm also curious how do you handle the mangled names.

There was many years ago a real "C" binding for the Qt library, but has been abandoned since.

On 3/9/2012 12:37 PM, Leo Razoumov wrote:
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 13:05, Janis Britals<jbritals@xs4all.nl>  wrote:

I'm switching my current Qt Lua bindings to LuaJIT's FFI and am amazed at
how well it works. I can throw out loads of C++ binding code and replace
them with small and elegant Lua chunks.

I am curious how do you access data members in  C++ classes with
virtual methods by means of  FFI?  Due to presence of virtual table
memory layout of such objects is different from C struct POD that FFI
expects.

--Leo--