[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] GSL Shell 2.1 released
- From: Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@...>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:44:16 -0500
On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 16:51, Francesco Abbate <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm glad to announce the release of GSL Shell 2.1.
congratulations!!! Kudos also go to Lesley, Benjamin and Jesus Romero!!
IMHO, LuaJIT based numerics offers unique advantages over its python
and ruby counterparts:
* Much better run-time performance
* Ease of interfacing to C-libraries
* Much cleaner as an embedded language.
Hopefully as the project matures it will reach a critical mass.
Thanks for your efforts!