sergei karhof wrote:
[...]
> WordGrinder is great. A nice geeky, minimalist user experience. I
> highly recommend it, try it. I just wished that it was *scriptable* in
> Lua. It certainly can be done, but it seems that the author has not
> been working on it for a while. Please, David, will you give us this
> joy?

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been thinking about it. It is, in fact, all organised internally
into plugins, so it would be easy to do. The biggest problem is the user
interface; right now the menus are defined in one huge structure, and
there's a requirement that every menu item has a unique accelerator key
(within that menu). Handling multiple plugins means I can't guarantee
that any more, and I haven't come up with a decent alternative user
interface.

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup