Tim,

Thanks for the data point.

I put a similar inquiry to the eLua lst and waiting on a reply from that end.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Tim Mensch <tim-lua-l@bitgems.com> wrote:
On 1/31/2012 8:22 AM, Tom Freund wrote:
One question: what is the footprint of eLua on an ARM Cortex M3 ?

I'm using stock Lua 5.1.4 (not eLua) on an ARM, using armv6, I'm seeing about 189k of code, including most of the libraries (no OS or IO libraries), just to give you one benchmark of standard Lua (in case you can find someone who says "half as big" or similar, or otherwise can compare the code of eLua with stock Lua).

Tim

--
Tom Freund

Digysol