On 1/31/2012 1:30 PM, Dirk Laurie wrote:
Op 30 januari 2012 19:19 schreef KHMan het volgende:

        Is this anything to do with Lua any more, or another one
        of the
        entertaining but slightly frustrating off topic discssions
        covered
        extensively in other forums that the lua-list seems
        particularly susceptible to?

        Paul
        /And is this a rhetorical question?

    Consider instead that there are a lot of list members who
    aren't participating in these kind of discussions... *yawn* :-P

With an e-mail address like mine (and yours), in the time that it
took you to write this message, you could have created a label
"boring", tagged this conversation as "boring", removed the
"lualist" label, and instructed Gmail to bypass the inbox in the
case of "boring" conversations.

Thank you for your suggestion. I use POP3.

I am not against such threads, I have nothing against wandering talk, and I often scan their contents. Personally, I mostly gawk, and of course I have no interest in imposing my choice on others.

I was just uttering a personal opinion, in a mildly amused sort of way, and I did remember to add the ":-p" to indicate that it was in good humour. Just a little nudge... I fear the dark clouds, if any, may be a creation of your imagination, and of course that is something beyond my control.

Perhaps you missed the ":-p". I guess I should make it more clear then...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)