Paul, Mike Wrote:
> Two traces, where the first one links to the second:
>  for i=1,200 do if i > 100 then end end

This works fine now.  I was mistaken in thinking the segfault was occurring when exiting from the jitted machine. All jumping back and forth to the jitted machine and the interpreter and executing any lua code I have thrown at it works fine ever since properly fixing __kernel_sync_dicache function.

The segmentation fault I was getting was actually occurring when the process exits, not sure why GCC couldn't give me any backtrace.

If I run from the command line this highlights the problem I'm now having:
LuaJIT 2.0.0-beta9 -- Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Mike Pall. http://luajit.org/
JIT: ON fold cse dce fwd dse narrow loop abc fuse
> for i=1,200 do if i > 100 then end end
> print("yo")
yo
> os.exit(0)
Segmentation fault

Should be something simple for this issue I imagine. I'm going to look to see what happens when exiting luajit.  Maybe it's happening while cleaning up.

~ Jeff