Yes! Thank you.

I'm relatively new emacs user (started briefly using it in 2006, with common lisp + slime using it, using it more since last year with lua-mode).

On 1/18/2012 12:45 PM, immerrr again wrote:
2012/1/17 Dimiter 'malkia' Stanev <malkia@gmail.com
<mailto:malkia@gmail.com>>

    Hi immerr,

    Not about contributing (I barely can code in .el), but I've made a
    local change to the lua-mode.el where C-k would reload the buffer
    and run (e.g. lua-restart-with-whole-file).

    It could be that C-k is used by some other mode, (not for me), but
    if you think it's okay, would that be fine for inclusion?

Not sure about the C-k. In case lua-prefix is nil, it would shadow a
very useful "kill-line" binding. Maybe, I could find a less dangerous
alternative out there.

--
Cheers,
immerrr