Hello
   I make a  MIT license for lua-openssl,  and I acknowledgement steal some idea and code from php, Please see https://github.com/zhaozg/lua-openssl/blob/master/LICENSE.

2012/1/6 Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@gmail.com>
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM, David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org> wrote:
> A list is compiled on [1].  There seemed to be some duplication in

Great, thanks! I didn't notice.

> luacrypto (two forks) and lua-openssl.  I had mentioned that to one of
> the authors [2].  You may want to look into coalescing these efforts
> into one good library.  luacrypto and LuaSec are built in LuaDist.

I just looked at lua-openssl, and as far as I can tell its a copy of
PHP's openssl support, stripped of all copyright notices! Ouch.
https://github.com/zhaozg/lua-openssl/issues/5   Also, it has no
copyright statements, which means even if it isn't a derivative work
it would be fully copyright by its author.