On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be evaluating which existing toolkit for us to use, and I've lots
> of crypto and lua binding experience, so I'm fine with adding
> functionality to whatever toolkit we select (so, hopefully its on
> github, that'll make it easier). So far, this is what I've found in a
> quick half-hour scan: [...]
> Any others I should look at?

A list is compiled on [1].  There seemed to be some duplication in
luacrypto (two forks) and lua-openssl.  I had mentioned that to one of
the authors [2].  You may want to look into coalescing these efforts
into one good library.  luacrypto and LuaSec are built in LuaDist.

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/CryptographyStuff
[2] https://github.com/zhaozg/lua-openssl/issues/4