From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Gabriel Duarte
Sent: domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012 10:52
To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: ANN: IM 3.7

Good :)

The V4L capture still is not avaliable? I would like to help to add this feature if still does not exist.

Anyway, great job,  congrats!

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 2:41 AM, Antonio Scuri <scuri@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

Hi All,

The 3.7 version of the IM toolkit has been released.

We would like to highlight the following features:

- support for Lua 5.2
- removed Lua bytecode usage in pre-compiled binaries. Now IM pre-compiled
binaries are compatible with LuaJIT.
- support for OpenMP in the im_process library. Almost all image processing
functions now have support for multi-thread using OpenMP.
- third party libraries updated to newest versions zlib 1.2.5, libpng 1.5.7,
libjpeg 8c  and libtiff 4.0.

You can find the complete list of changes and files for download at:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/im/

IM is a toolkit for Digital Imaging. IM is based on 4 concepts: Image
Representation, Storage, Processing and Capture.

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri

--
Gabriel Duarte