[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: ANN: IM 3.7
- From: "Antonio Scuri" <scuri@...>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 23:41:29 -0200
The 3.7 version of the IM toolkit has been released.
We would like to highlight the following features:
- support for Lua 5.2
- removed Lua bytecode usage in pre-compiled binaries. Now IM pre-compiled
binaries are compatible with LuaJIT.
- support for OpenMP in the im_process library. Almost all image processing
functions now have support for multi-thread using OpenMP.
- third party libraries updated to newest versions zlib 1.2.5, libpng 1.5.7,
libjpeg 8c and libtiff 4.0.
You can find the complete list of changes and files for download at:
IM is a toolkit for Digital Imaging. IM is based on 4 concepts: Image
Representation, Storage, Processing and Capture.