awesome work,that's amazing patch

2012/1/7 Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org>
I've just updated some of my tiny power patches for Lua 5.2, and added one.

Updated are my POSIX signal handling patch (for better signal handling
on POSIX systems) and my "save readline history patch". Added is a
patch I derived from the Debian packaging, which extends the default
module paths with paths under /usr as well as /usr/local.

Get them from:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaPowerPatches

I've overhauled the entire page, sorting the patches into strict
descending order of Lua version, and dumping the one non-Lua 5.1 patch
I found into the patch archive. A big thanks is due to John Belmonte
for uploading my initial go at this when I couldn't make the wiki
work.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org