Hi Tomás,

I spent some time on this topic :)

Lesson learned : I'm working on a Gentoo system, and if LUA executable is almost up to date, all lua-dev packages (luaexpat, socket, ... and even luarocks) are totally obsolete.
So I installed manually luarocks and then all modules I need : but it's a bit annoying as I'll have to take care myself to relink/rebuild modules if one of dependencies are updated (I'll try to find a more secure way).

But now ... I'm blocked : my webservices are password protected and I duno how to pass http authentication thru soap.call().

In, PHP, it's quite easy :

----
$options = array(
    'login' => $puppetname, 'password' => $puppetpassword
);

$soapclt = new SoapClient($wsdl, $options);
---

But how can I do that in LUA ?

About WSDL, I think I can live w/o it providing I'll have to give manually arguments' type. After being able to communicate with my webservices, I'll check if I can do something smarter ;D

Bye

Laurent.

PS: I wasn't able to experiment with the given example (http://tomasguisasola.github.com/luasoap/examples.html); it seems "http://soap.4s4c.com/ssss4c/soap.asp" is not responding anymore.