Hello,

I'm new to LUA I discovered playing with Conky (to add meteo information on my desktop, to monitor remote systems, ...).

I'm working a well on a "web cron like" system named Geppetto (http://sourceforge.net/projects/geppettoras/ , only on SVN for the moment).
This tool is fully based on Web Services and uses WSDL.

I would like to create a client in LUA which shall be lighter than the actual PHP one, but for that, I need an WSDL compliant SOAP stack.

I did some googleing but I found only few references and nothing positive.

So, any WSDL consumer library for LUA ?

Thanks & regards,

Laurent
---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
_________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/   Dico      / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.