2012/1/5 Johnson Lin <arch.jslin@gmail.com>:

> Boost.Coroutine: http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/soc/coroutine/index.html
> supports asymmetric coroutine and value passing, but it's unfinished
> and dunno if it works on OSX, and heavily dependent on boost.

I was looking for good coroutine library for C++ myself after learning about
them with Lua. Boost.Coroutine status is unclear to me but its author
seems to be now involved in provisionally accepted Boost.Context:

http://ok73.ok.funpic.de/boost/libs/context/doc/html/

It looks really good and it is now under additional minireview meaning
all issues from original review have been addressed.

Hope this helps.

--
Szymon Gatner
The Lordz Games Studio