Hi all,

Recently I stumbled upon this post on lua-l again:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.lua.general/75139

And all of a sudden (maybe I played SpaceChem too much recently) I
found out that how I might be able to apply this to our C++ codebase.
Of course the LuaJIT FFI callbacks worked, but I just want to try if I
can implement what Mike suggested there back then.

However, the biggest problem I bumped into right now is there seems to
have no robust C coroutine implementation. I need asymmetric coroutine
support and value passing (just like the Lua one), and can be compiled
across 3 major platforms (windows, osx and linux).

Boost.Coroutine: http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/soc/coroutine/index.html
supports asymmetric coroutine and value passing, but it's unfinished
and dunno if it works on OSX, and heavily dependent on boost.

libconcurrency: http://code.google.com/p/libconcurrency/
seemed like have asymmetric support. value passing is ok; However
there's unresolved issue about compiling on OSX.

I hope this is not too off-topic on the list. Can someone help me out
a little bit?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Johnson Lin