[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Advanced readline patch updates for Lua 5.2.0 and 5.1.4
- From: Sean Bolton <sean@...>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:16:51 -0800
Since Mike Pall is busy doing other awesome things, he has
allowed me to take over maintenance of his "advanced readline
I have created a version of the patch for Lua 5.2.0. I've
also updated both the 5.2.0 and 5.1.4 patches for compati-
bility with GNU readline version 6 and Mac OS X libedit.
Find the patches here:
A quick list of the features of these patches:
- Completion of keywords and global variable names.
- Recursive and metatable-aware completion of variable names.
- Context sensitive delimiter completion.
- Save/restore of the history to/from a file (LUA_HISTORY env variable).
- Setting a limit for the size of the history (LUA_HISTSIZE env variable).
- Setting the app name to allow for $if lua ... $endif in ~/.inputrc.
I welcome comments and questions regarding the patches.