Awesome! Thanks, Pierre!

And lovely LICENSE also :) that is!

I was so lazy to finish my own, now I can reuse!

On 12/21/2011 2:46 PM, Pierre Chapuis wrote:
About a month ago I announced luajit-msgpack, a LuaJIT binding
for the MessagePack serialization library [1].

luajit-msgpack-pure [2] is a drop-in replacement which does not
depend on the C library (but does use the FFI internally).

So far I have focused on compatibility, not speed, so do not
expect miracles (I have not done any benchmark or optimization
yet).

[1] https://github.com/catwell/luajit-msgpack
[2] https://github.com/catwell/luajit-msgpack-pure